The magical movies of Harry Potter are full of legends and myths and this London black cab tour will take you to all the exciting film locations used in the heart of the city centre! Don’t forget your camera on this spell binding experience!
- Pick up and drop off from a central London hotel
- A two hour taxi tour of the famous Harry Potter landmarks
- A professional London taxi guide to explain the route and the magic behind the films
- Photo opportunities throughout the tour
- Experience gift pack including smart wallet, personalised voucher and message card
- PA cover to a value of £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity
How it works:
- Your gift recipient will receive a stylish gift pack containing the experience gift voucher, a mini-brochure explaining what will happen on the day, instructions on how to book the experience and (if you'd like) a short personal message from you.
- They can then choose a time and date that is suitable for them.
- Experience vouchers are valid for 9 months from date of purchase
What happens on the day:
Your guide will pick you up from a central London hotel in a traditional black cab to begin your magical tour. You will meander the streets of London and stop for a photo opportunity at the famous Platform 9¾ where Harry and his gang cross through to Hogwarts Express.
Visit the ‘Leaky Cauldron' and walk in the footsteps of Harry and Hagrid in the Victorian Leadenhall Market which was famously known as Diagon Alley! Next it’s on to Gringotts Wizarding Bank which was set in Australia House near Covent Garden.
You will follow the route of the ‘Knight Bus’ around the little cobbled streets and finish off at Brockdale Bridge seen in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Your guide will be on hand throughout your experience to discuss how the films were made, the excitement of the books and get trivia about the magical world of J.K.Rowling’s famous boy wizard. Along the way you’ll have the chance to get out of the cab, take pictures and see the locations up close.
Need to know:
- Minimum age: 4 (under 16’s need to be accompanied by an adult)
- Tours are available on a daily basis subject to availability
- Tours last approximately 2 hours
- Disabled facilities are limited as not all taxis have wheelchair access. Please call the supplier for more details when booking
- We recommend you wear comfortable clothing
London - Central