On this 3 hour experience you will really get to grips with this beautiful power cruiser. The Sunseeker gives a fast and comfortable ride and is suitable for thrill seekers of all ages or even families.
- Safety briefing and registration
- Welcome drink
- Training and the opportunity to drive the boat
- Visit to Cowes, River Medina and Osborne Bay
- Allow 3.5 hours for your visit
- Complimentary photograph as a souvenir of the experience
- Experience gift pack including smart wallet, personalised voucher and message card
- PA cover to a value of £50,000 plus cancellation indemnity
How it works:
- Your gift recipient will receive a stylish gift pack containing the experience gift voucher, a mini-brochure explaining what will happen on the day, instructions on how to book the experience and (if you'd like) a short personal message from you.
- They can then choose a time and date that is suitable for them.
- Experience vouchers are valid for 9 months from date of purchase
What happens on the day:
The day starts in Southampton with registration and a safety briefing. You’ll board the Sunseeker for a welcome drink and a gentle cruise along the river. Then it’s into the open water where the throttles will be opened! All guests get an opportunity to drive the boat. The day includes a visit to Cowes, the River Medina and Osborne Bay. The Sunseeker gives a fast and comfortable ride and is suitable for thrill seekers of all ages or even families. Full instruction will be given before you take over the controls to drive this powerful machine. After the event you will be given a photograph to remember the day.
Need to know:
- Minimum age: 12 (under 16's will need to be with parents or guardians)
- There are no weight or height restrictions, however our experiences are not suitable for those with back, neck or heart complaints or for pregnant women
- This experience is available on weekends from May - October
- The total time at the location will be 1.5 hours
- Spectators are welcome
- There is a free car park, 2 on site restaurants as well as a pub and a café
- Please wear jeans or shorts and training or boat shoes. Please also bring a change of clothes, just in case.
Hampshire - Southampton
Please note with all of our experiences that the locations are subject to change or may be withdrawn for reasons beyond our control.