Would you like to drive a Ferrari 360 at the legendary British Grand Prix venue? Thought so... This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to drive a Ferrari 360 at Britain’s F1 Grand Prix venue, Silverstone. First, you will learn the racing lines and high performance driving techniques as an instructor takes you round the circuit for a demonstration lap. Then you will graduate to driving the fabulous Lotus Exige yourself for 4 laps. When your instructor is satisfied that you can handle the power of a thoroughbred sports car, you’ll take the wheel of a Ferrari 360 for 4 laps of the Southern circuit at Silverstone, part of the British Grand Prix Circuit and including the famous Hanger Straight. This is the perfect experience for the driver who appreciates sophisticated engineering and world-class racetracks.
- Briefing for 30 minutes
- Demonstration lap in Lotus Exige for 1 lap
- Driving the fabulous Lotus Exige yourself for 4 laps
- Drive in Ferrari 360 for 4 laps
- High speed passenger lap in track prepared sports car
- Debriefing for 15 minutes
- You will receive a driving assessment and commemorative certificate
- Experience gift pack including smart wallet, personalised voucher and message card
- Personal Accident Insurance to the value of £50,000 together with cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day:
On arrival at the centre you’ll be asked to sign an indemnity form followed by a briefing covering safety procedures and driving techniques. Then it’s onto the main event. First, you’ll drive four laps in the renowned Lotus Exige to learn those all important racing lines to ensure you get the most from your Ferrari Experience. Then, you move to the stunning Ferrari 360. Once in the driving seat, it’s the F1™-style semi-automatic gearbox will make you feel like Lewis Hamilton as you meet the challenges of four laps of Silverstone’s Southern Circuit. The experience ends with a high speed passenger ride in a track prepared sports car followed by a debrief and certificate presentation.
Need to know:
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 70 years
- Minimum height: 5’ 2’’
- Maximum height: 6’ 2’’
- Maximum weight: 16 stone
- Participants must be physically fit.
- Driving experiences are not suitable for those that are pregnant or suffer from epilepsy, high blood pressure or heart problems.
- An indemnity is required to be signed on the day.
- You must have held a full UK driving licence for at least 3 years, which must be presented on the day. Photocopies will not be accepted and if you turn up without your licence then you will not be able to take part in the activity and will forfeit your entire experience.
- This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Your voucher is valid for six months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date as vouchers may not be extended beyond the expiration date.
- Please allow approximately 3 hours at the venue, the actual time spent in the cars depends on speed and individual ability.
- Courses run on selected weekend and weekdays between February and December.
- No animals (other than pre-confirmed assistance dogs) are allowed on site.
Northamptonshire - Silverstone